To create a safe and inclusive centre of excellence by providing a stimulating environment where learners achieve challenging and inspirational targets in order to develop as happy, confident and independent learners who are prepared for adulthood.
Our School Motto
Ready to listen, ready to learn together.
Our School Ethos and Values
- We provide equality of opportunity to all in our school.
- We deliver a broad, needs driven creative curriculum.
- We pursue opportunities for enrichment and links in the wider community.
Our School Mission
- To equip each learner with necessary concepts, attitudes, skills and knowledge to create happy, confident and independent learners who are prepared for adulthood.
- To have high expectations of ourselves and each other.
- To provide high quality teaching to stimulate learning.
- To enhance learning by offering enrichment and real life experiences
Ofsted graded us “Outstanding” March 2010, December 2012 and March 2018