Epinay’s student council is made up of 14 members, one representative from each class. Recruitment takes place every September and this is done by a voting system. Pupils are encouraged to put themselves forward to be the voice for their class peers and make important decisions for the school throughout the academic year.
The student council serves as the students’ representative body. It initiates and directs student activities, helps share students’ ideas, interests and concerns. The student council functions with the overall intention of promoting the development of the school and the welfare of its students
The role of a Student Council Member:
- To attend regular meetings with other Student Council members.
- To take ideas and suggestions that your class have to Student Council meetings.
- Take back ideas, information and suggestions to your class and encourage your class to listen, discuss, share their views and, where necessary, vote on actions that need to be taken.
- Help to organise charity events throughout the year.
- To encourage the pupils in your class to be aware of their school environment and to respect and care for it.
Our School Council report half-termly via our school newsletter
Lola in Green Class, Lyndon in Yellow Class, Luke in Purple Class, Molly in Pink Class, Leland in Red Class,
Kai in Grey Class, Demi in Orange Class, Kyran in Brown Class, Harvey in Silver Class, Molly in Gold Class,
Lucy in Blak Class, Mary in White Class, Lily in Sixth Form